Discover this house located in the Saint-Julien district, offering ideal proximity to the shops of Chaussée de Wavre Saint-Julien, local schools and public transport, including the Hankar metro station.
It is composed of:
- Ground floor: a welcoming entrance hall, a garage, a laundry room (with rainwater tank), a shed, a toilet, cleverly designed storage spaces, a charming garden, the perfect place to relax relax and a cellar for the oil tank.
- First floor: A spacious living room with dining room, bathed in natural light, a kitchen (gas stove), a bathroom (with bathtub and toilet), a large terrace (ideal for eating outside).
- Second floor: Two bedrooms (17m², 16m²) and an office or child's bedroom (7m²) (possibility of transforming it into a bathroom according to your needs).
- Third floor: Three additional bedrooms (17m², 13m², 9m²), ideal for a large family or to accommodate guests.
- Fourth floor: An attic, currently unfinished, but accessible via a staircase.
This characterful house requires some renovation but has great potential and is ideal for those who wish to create their own unique living space while retaining the old-world charm (mouldings, high ceilings, wooden joinery). Oil heating but possibility of switching to gas.
For more information and to arrange a viewing, please contact : Bureau Immobilier Belge.